Air comfort chair
Air Chair Classic is specifically designed for use in high care environments where patients can be at risk of pressure sores and other pressure management issues. The advanced cushion air cell system is adjustable to suit your comfort level, while the special 4-way stretch material helps prevent skin tears. The chair is also highly adjustable, with armrests and head wings that can be lowered below seat height for side transfers, backrest tilt, legrest tilt, tilt in space and adjustable footrest pads.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Air comfort chairs (also known as pressure relief seats) are a great option for those with limited mobility who require support to stay comfortable, and help ensure there are no pressure points restricting circulation. The COBALT Health Air Chair uses an air cushion in the seat area, along with an advanced foam system, to offer excellent pressure relief for those at risk. To cater for a range of users and requirements, the chair is highly adjustable.
The Air chair is completely adjustable for patient positioning, and has ergonomic controls that can be easily operated by a carer. There is a reclining back adjustment, seat tilt adjustment (tilt in space) and leg rest tilt adjustment for optimum comfort and mobility. Multi-position fold away armrest, wings and footrest pads provide ease of access and transfer.
The chair cover has a special four-way stretch material that covers the entire padded seat, provides additional pressure care and mitigates skin tear risks (helpful for users with sensitive skin). It is fire retardant, water resistant and easy to remove for cleaning. From and rear locking castors make it easy to transport to different locations.
Mobility Caring provides excellent customer service to suit your needs. For more information about this product and delivery times, please get in touch, or browse our website to see our full product range.
The Air recline chair features:
- Specialised pressure care, positioning support and cushioned seating for elderly, special needs users and those who spend long periods of time sitting
- Product design features cushion air cell system in seat – this is pressure adjustable to suit occupants weight for long term pressure relief
- removable seat cover – special four-way stretch material covers complete seating surface, provides additional pressure relief and mitigates skin tear risks
- No-gap seating surface and padded armrests for luxurious comfort
- Water resistant to prevent liquid ingress
- Fire retardant
- Easy to remove covers for cleaning and replacement
- Completely adjustable for patient positioning, with ergonomic controls for mechanism
- Recliner chair armrest and head wings can be lowered below seat height for side transfers
- chair provides back rest tilt, leg support tilt, tilt in space
- Height of the footrest pads are adjustable
- Head rest is height adjustable and removable
- Individual locking, non-marking front and rear castors
- Storage slot for meal tray on side of frame
- Seat depth of 1250mm
- Max user weight capacity of 150kg
User Manual - Download