The BedString is a long strap with eight, stepped handles that attaches to the frame of your bed and is used to help you sit up or turn over. It can also be useful when getting into or out of the bed, providing an extra support handle for people who need just a little extra assistance.
Best suited to people who have some basic mobility or upper body strength, or those who need only minimal assistance, this long durable strap can be attached to almost any bed frame. The loop style attachment can be adjusted for a secure fit.
Running along the length of the strap are eight handle loops, in regular intervals. You can use this handles to pull yourself up or lower yourself down, hand over hand, when lying in bed.
A great device for use in any home or hospital environment, the BedString can be machine washed and is suitable for people weighing up to 150 kilograms.
- long strap with handles
- helps you raise or lower yourself in bed
- easy attachment to most bed frames
- eight stepped handles for self-propelled movement
- suits people requiring minimal assistance
- helps with transfers in and out of bed
- maximum user weight 150 kg