Better Living Air Lift Chair
The Better Living Air Lift Chair helps you stay comfortable at home by offering support when you sit, relax, watch TV, read or move to standing. This single motor chair fits compactly in any home, and features a unique modular design with an integrated pressure relief system. It is adjustable with tilt assistance, delivering high levels of comfort with a sense of style.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Designed with a calming cobalt blue finish and plush cushioning, the Better Living Air Lift Chair is a compact lounger that looks stylish in any home setting, from the bedroom and living room to care settings and aged care facilities.
It’s also designed to assist people who experience pain, medical conditions that make standing difficult or mobility issues. The lift chair’s unique modular design has an integrated pressure relief system and advanced air-cell technology to provide extra pressure care and comfort when sitting for extended periods of time, reducing the risk of pressure sores. It is available as a single motor or twin motor, depending on your needs.
The adjustable back and leg rests allows you to achieve different positions without too much difficulty, while the tilt assistance function enables you to stand without effort. The chair is also easy to use, with powered adjustment available with individual controls and ergonomical push handles.
The rear wheels on the lift chair allow it to be transported and relocated with ease. An incontinent polyurethane fire retardant cover makes it easy to clean and maintain to hygienic standards. A great option for those who want a compact lift chair with comfort and a classic style.
|Maximum user weight||
The Better Living Air Chair features:
- Compact design with comfortable seat cushions
- Single motor and dual motor options available
- Unique modular design and integrated pressure relief system for proven pressure-care relief
- Powered adjustment for lift function with individual control for independent operation
- Adjustable back and legrests
- Tilt assistance for standing with peace of mind
- Rear wheels for chair transport
- Ergonomic wooden push handles
- Polyurethane fire retardant and water resistant cover that is easy to clean
- Seat depth is 500mm
- Maximum user weight of 125kg