Chair High Back Therapy Chairs Height Adjustable
With the ergonomic, height-adjustable Soteria high back chair, you can relax in style while enjoying everyday living. Available at a great price, it’s ideal for everyday use, with a curved backrest, padded armrests, and a powder-coated steel frame. The high back chair comes with a leg rest that may be purchased separately for added support.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Poor seating can lead to a range of health problems such as pressure sores, and impact a person’s wellbeing. Different types of chairs can come with various features, but for everyday living, you need a well-designed product that is durable and supportive with a touch of comfort.
Soteria’s high back chair features a comfortable ergonomic design that provides ideal seating solutions for a wide range of uses in a home environment, for elderly residents in an aged care facility, or as a hospital chair. It can be used for activities, resting, dining and more.
The chair’s curved backrest and padded armrests provides comfort and support while in a seated position, while a leg rest can be purchased separately for added support. The powder-coated steel frame is sturdy and reliable, making this a durable chair that will provide reliable seating options for years to come.
This classic day chair comes in three colours to suit a wide range of décor: ardo grey, beige and mocha. It is made of vinyl upholstery, which is waterproof, comfortable and easy to clean. A great option for a comfortable lifestyle that enhances quality of life.
Mobility Caring has a prompt delivery service for your convenience. For more information, please get in touch.
Tan, Beige, Grey
64 cm ( 25 inches)
49 cm ( 19.2 inches)
48 cm ( 18.8 inches)
73 cm ( 28.7 inches)
14 kg (30.8 lbs)
|Maximum User Weight||
205 kg ( 451 lbs)
|Seat Height (from floor)||
450mm – 600mm
- Ergonomic design with a curved backrest for good posture in upright position
- Seat cushion for comfort in standard seating
- Padded arms for ease and support in everyday living
- Leg rest for day chairs can be purchased separately for added support
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Three colours available: ardo grey, beige and mocha
- Vinyl fabric is water resistant, comfortable and easy to clean for everyday living
- Maximum body weight is 205kg
- Back seating height is 73cm (back only)
- Seat depth is 48cm
- Suitable for home environments and aged care facilities