- Quality assured, meeting all relevent fire safety standards.
- Built-in fail-safe battery back-up system.*
- Comes with a simple-to-operate handset.
- Swivel castors enable easy manoeuvrability of the chair.
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss / damage to handset.
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up / sitting down.
- Available in 4 colour options: Chocolate and Navy (Leather) or Forest and Mudbrick (Micro-Suede fabric).
- 2-year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components.
- Maximum weight capacity 130kg (20st / 285lb).
Drive Medical Stella Electric Recliner Lift Chair – Leather – Twin Motor
or 4 fortnightly payments of $447.75 with More info
Chocolate Leather, Navy (Light+Charcoal as pictured) Leather
|Seat Height||470 mm|
|Seat Depth||500 mm|
|Seat Width||530 mm|
|Overall Width||950 mm|
|Overall Height||1200 mm|
|Max SWL||130 kg|
- Two-section padded backrest offering lumbar support and a comfortable headrest.
- Swivel castors for easy movement
- Dual-Motor chair features two motors.
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet.
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation.
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back.
- Fully padded chaise for added comfort.
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage.
- 300 kgs
- height chairs
- nerve pain
- battery back-up system
- Swivel castors
- back issues
This luxurious lift chair is as easy to use as it is comfortable. Swivel castors allow for easy moving and a battery back-up system is fail-safe, which will keep your loved one safe and secure. This is a great option for individuals with lower back issues, sciatica, extensive nerve pain, or those who have a lot of difficulty getting out of low or even standard height chairs. Withstanding just under 300 kgs, this durable piece of equipment will last long enough to help you successfully manage your mobility needs along with other medical conditions.