Pride Go-Go LX With Cts Suspension Mobility Scooter
The Go-Go LX with Comfort-Trac Suspension scooter offers a whole new level of comfort and performance. This industry-first CTS technology incorporates advanced suspension for improved absorption over various terrains. Featuring CTS independent front and rear suspension, sleek style, feather-touch disassembly and standard lighting, the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension is the most advanced travel product available.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Mobility scooters with suspension are a great option for those who want to stay active, no matter their ability. CTS (Comfort-Trac Suspension) is an industry-first technology that incorporates revolutionary advanced suspension for improved absorption over various terrain. From the park to your backyard, this feature-rich scooter with smooth CTS suspension offers best-in-class ride quality.
Standard features include feather-touch disassembly for easy transport, an ergonomic wraparound tiller (with charger port for your convenience), black non-scuffing tyres for a stylish look, an LED headlight and front basket, and foldable vinyl-covered moulded plastic seating for a comfortable ride.
Optional accessories include a Pride rear bag/walking stick holder, walker holder and oxygen tank holder (must have Pride rear bag to attach), mobile phone holder, cup holder, rear view mirror, saddle bag and flag.
*Some assembly may be required, please refer to the instruction manual.
|Dimensions||122 × 57 × 65 cm|
2 years of warranty on the mobility scooter and 6 months on batteries.
- CTS suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension) for a smooth ride across a range of terrains
- Charger port built into the tiller for convenient transport
- Convenient dual voltage charger that can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Feather-touch disassembly
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Long-lasting, high-intensity, front LED headlight
- Microprocessor-based controller
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tyres
- Weight capacity is 136kg
- Maximum speed is up to 6.4km
- Ground clearance is 3.8m at motor
- Turning radius is 116.2cm
- Solid black rear tyres that don’t scuff
- Comfortable foldable, vinyl covered moulded plastic seating
- Regenerative and electromechanical brakes
- disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces; heaviest piece when disassembled weighs 16.6kg
Product Manual - Download