I-Care IC222 Patient Care Bed Base
IC222 I-Care Hospital Beds are the perfect combination of function, durability, comfort and style. With a four-function feature and adjustable height, the ICare IC222 Patient Care Bed Base offers supreme comfort in your home without creating a clinical hospital look. Dual lift motors provide ultimate lifting power for great useability – both for clients and their carers.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Made in New Zealand, IC222 I-Care beds are known for their high quality, and this bed base is no different. The base is unmatched when it comes to function and durability, taking the clinical hospital look out of your personal bedroom with an attractive headboard option.
The bed base features an ultra-low design which reduces the risk of falls, hard-wearing commercial grade fabric treated with antibacterial properties, and a strong metal mesh under the mattress for increased air flow. I-Care IC222 beds are also easy to use, with a wipeable backlit hand piece for night time use and easy press buttons.
King Single, Long Single
- Wipeable backlit hand piece for night time use with easy press buttons. Uses a wired stretch cord with a hook attachment for hanging to side of bed
- Hard-wearing commercial grade fabric – vinyl is waterproof and treated with antibacterial properties
- Under bed clearance of 135mm
- Strong metal mesh under mattress allows for increased airflow
- Heavy duty actuators
- Large lockable heavy duty swivel castors on each corner
- Head lift angle 62 degrees, knee break angle 42 degrees
- Height adjustable – range of 30cm to 61cm from floor to top of base
- 200kg safe working load on long single and king single
- 300kg safe working load on double and queen
- Available with headboards for a home-like aesthetic
- Rechargeable battery backup
- End and side mattress retainer bars
- 10 year warranty
- No gap between mattresses on king beds (2 x long singles)
- Ultra-low design which reduces the risk of falls