The IC333 Hospital Bed is perfect for function and durability, providing great comfort , right at home. The I-care bed has a 4 function feature, with adjustable height.
I-care Luxury Ic222 Hospital Bed Base & Mattress
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
$2,995.99 – $3,495.99
Long Single, King Single
|Max SWL||180 kg|
|Mattress Length||2030 mm|
|Mattress Width||900 mm / 1070 mm|
|Mattress Height||200 – 250 mm|
- Undertone and noiseless low voltage DC lift system
- Hospital grade castors that are lockable
- Available in long single and king single.
- Ability to Raise/lower the entire bed up to 65cm
- Flexible slat system.
- A 200kg Heavy duty power battery back up
- A solo Ergonomic handpiece available at fingertips for easy controlling and adjustable comfort.
- Includes back up battery
- A head and foot lift that works independently
- Connected sensor safety systems connected
- 10 Year Comprehensive Warranty
K-DEE Standard Single Bed Base
The K-Dee II Bed Series is the second generation of the K-Dee Original Bed. It comes fully featured, with powered five-way adjustment, including height, backrest, kneebreak and leg rest. It is compact, lightweight and easy to assemble and disassemble. The Classic Bed features attractive enclosed wooden bed ends and can be fitted with a battery backup. For taller users, an optional length extension can be added to increase the length by 200mm. Both beds are available in either Single or King Single sizes.
- Beech wood grain panels at bed ends on Standard Bed
- Enclosed beech wooden bed ends on Classic Bed
- Easily assembled and disassembled
- Optional transport bracket for easy storage and transport
- Handset with lockout function
- 4-section pull-apart bed,
- Full power adjustment including Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg
- Dewert actuators
- Enclosed, individually locking castors
- Dual supports at head end for optional IV pole and self-help pole
- Optional full length wooden or metal rails, or 3/4 collapsible rails
- E1 and Class 3 Fire Retardant