- The Milano™ tilt in space chair is designed as a simple, adjustable and affordable care chair. It gives support, comfort and pressure management to patients who have low to medium support needs and those who still maintain a degree of mobility.
- Electric tilt, recline and leg rest controlled by handset.
- Tilt in space to allow for re-positioning for pressure care and comfort of the user. Elevating leg rest and recline are also standard.
- Dartex multi stretch pressure management materials throughout all patient contact surfaces. This material is breathable with moisture permeability to ensure that the surface remains dry and comfortable for the user. This material can be wiped down for infection control and hygiene requirements.
- Medium to high pressure management cushion, using memory foam. This cushion is removable for cleaning and if you wish to use a different type. An advantage of our memory foam cushions is they do not require maintenance or adjustment for each person, unlike a gel or air cushion. The cushion is also easily replaceable.
- Adjustable seat width, foot plate height and seat depth allows the chair to fit the size and requirements of the user.
- A light weight frame with directional castors to allow the chair to be easily pushed in a straight line or moved throughout a small room.
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More