The Push Med Wrist Brace offers a high measure of support and protection to the wrist joint without restricting the functionality of the hand. The anatomically shaped stiffeners limit palmar and dorsal flexion without obstructing it completely. The level of compression can be optimised with an elastic strap, which is easy to adjust. The brace can easily be fitted around the wrist with one hand. So-called comfort zones made from padded material surround the vulnerable areas of the wrist.
- Residual instability
- Moderate to serious distortions
- Strain complaints in the wrist joint
- Therapy resistant strain complaints to the wrist extensors
- Tendinitis to the wrist extensors. Wrist fractures without dislocations
- After-care for wrist fractures. Arthrosis with distension