The Push Ortho Ankle Orthosis Aequi is an effective ankle orthosis, which strikes a balance between strong mechanical support of an unstable ankle and maximum comfort. The medial rigid support acts as an anchor for an effective and integrated strap system. The lateral side is made from a flexible material, which adapts easily to the anatomy of the ankle. The inversion/eversion movement of the Push Aequi is restricted without hindering plantar/dorsal flexion. There is maximum stability when the orthosis is worn inside a (laced) shoe. Specify left or right. Measure circumference around ankle (under calaneus) for sizing.
- Serious (residual) instability (under heavy strain)
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions
- After-care for conservative or operated ankle fractures
- Arthrosis with instability without accumulation of fluid
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesion (under heavy strain without accumulation of fluid)