Exclusive to the Mobility Caring, the state-of-the-art Chadwick recliner lift chair puts you in complete control of your comfort. Its unique quad motor technology ensures fully independent headrest, lumbar, backrest & footrest adjustments. Boasting a contemporary & elegant design, the Chadwick collection was created to offer ultimate luxury and ergonomic satisfaction.
Royale Chadwick Oxford Plush Leather(italian) Lift Chair – Quad Motor With Head & Power Lumbar + Free Over Bed Table
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
Colonial Hemp Beige, Dark Cigar Brown, Jet Carbon Black, Marine Blue
|Armrest Height (From Floor):||64cm|
|Seat Height (From Floor)||50cm|
|Seat Width (Measured On Sitting Area)||56cm|
|Seat Depth (Measured On Sitting Area):)||50cm|
- Choice of 3 material types and a wide range of colours.
- Multilayered foam – Using the highest quality multilayered foam allows ultimate comfort and product longevity.
- Quad motors – Adjust the headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest independently to suit your positioning needs.
- Home button – Press the unique home button feature to bring the chair back to its netural position, eliminating the hassle of multiple operations.
- USB – Charge your electrical devices through the USB ported hand control.
- Transport castors included.
- lift chair
- mobility needs
The Royale Chadwick Oxford Plush Leather Lift Chair is stylish and modern-looking as well as a great option to suit your mobility needs. I often recommend this type of chair to patients who are searching for seating that is highly adjustable, comfortable, and will allow them to go from standing up to sitting down with absolute ease. This chair offers lumbar, head, and neck support in a range of degrees as well as having castors for easy movement between rooms. This allows for someone to be comfortable in their element but also remain engaged by either surrounding people or travelling throughout the house to complete their daily activities. The paired bed table is just the height that you need to complement this piece of furniture, which will allow you to safely remain in a chair that facilitates your independence while allowing you to engage in functional activities such as eating or reading.