Tilt Top Overbed Table
The Tilt Top Overbed Table from Mobility Caring is a fantastic addition to any home, making it easy to read, relax, study, eat, do household activities or use a tablet while in a chair or bed. With an adjustable height, wheels for easy transport and a posit tilting surface, this mobile table has a wide range of uses, while the laminated wood grain matches most home interiors.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
The Tilt Top Bed Side Table with swivel castors can be easily moved around the room to whatever activity you are interested in, whether reading, working on a laptop or tablet, watching TV, eating, having a cup of tea or playing cards.
The flat tabletop can be used as a stable surface to keep items handy or as a desk table for studying, while the tilt function allows the table to be easily moved between furniture or set aside when not in use. The adjustable table heights provides a comfortable experience for different users, making it suitable for a resident in bed or in the home environment. The U shape base allows the table to be positioned closer to the chair, so users can engage in close activity without hassle.
A great portable table with lockable wheels, suitable for a wide variety of uses. For more information, please get in touch.
- Split tilting surface with stable section
- Gas or ratchet assisted tilt
- Ledge for holding reading material in place
- Gas assisted lift mechanism
- Height adjustable range – 730mm to 1000mm
- Wide C shaped base – fits around all lift chairs and recliners
- High quality powder coated steel frame
- Two lockable castor wheels
- Beech wood grain matches with bedside cabinet range
- Table top dimensions: 790 x 390 mm
- C-Frame Base external dimensions: 890 x 440 mm
- C-Frame Base internal dimensions: 810 x 400 mm
User Manual - Download
No FAQ Found