Topform Ashley Electric Recliner Lift Chair – Petite
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Full length, fully padded and upholstered armrests and available in a standard range of fabrics, non-standard fabrics at an additional cost. A two year frame, motor, transformer and hand control warranty and 12 month springs and component warranty are standard across the Topform Lift Chair range. Available as a single motor or twin motor lift chair.
|MODEL||SEAT WIDTH||SEAT HEIGHT||SEAT DEPTH||CHAIR WIDTH||CHAIR HEIGHT||SEAT-BACK HEIGHT|
- AUSTRALIAN MADE WITH ALL QUALITY COMPONENTS
- Omega 1 lift mechanism raises the footrest and lowers the back to a semi reclined position, then returns the person to an upright seating position and continues to lift the person upwards and forward to assist in standing.
- Available in 5 sizes and can be CUSTOM MADE to suit individual needs.
- Wall saver feature which allows the chair to sit 10cm from the wall.
- Frames made from Tasmanian Oak and select pine.
- 5×8 gauge steel, no-sag springs for seat support.
- 2×11 gauge steel no-sag springs(lumbar & mid back) 2x50mm elastic webbing (shoulders), jute webbing (top back).
- 3 pillowed back configuration.
- Foam made by Dunlop for the seat (EN 36-100 Enduro-Green) and back (A 100- white).
- Headrests contain Tontine Premium bonded polyester.
- Castors allow chair to be moved easily for cleaning
- 5 standard fabrics plus a range of leathers, vinyls and other materials available.
- 155kg weight capacity on all sizes
- 2 year warranty on mechanism and electrics
No FAQ Found