Whill Model C2 Power Wheelchair
The WHILL Model C2 is a ground-breaking approach to electric transportation that incorporates all of the C’s fascinating features. It enhances user confidence in a unique way and elicits an active, can-do lifestyle. Its superior performance and engineering excellence enable versatility and dependability for all-day adventures.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
- Compatibility with mobile phone apps: use any Apple or Android smartphone to control your chair by opening the Whill phone app.
- Improved user interface: consolidates all functional controls in one location, allowing the user to easily control the chair.
- Rear tail lights: improve wheelchair user safety when crossing roads or in densely populated areas.
- Suspension on the rear wheels absorbs impact when driving over bumpy roads or obstacles.
- Turning radius can be reduced by up to 45 percent compared to tiller-operated mobility devices.
- Patented front omni-wheels allow for precise maneuvering and excellent terrain coverage.
- Two strong motors provide exceptional stability.
- Electromagnetic brakes ensure a safe stop, especially on steep slopes.
- On side slopes, an anti-sway mechanism keeps you going straight.
- It disassembles quickly into three lightweight components for convenient transport and storage.
- A built-in USB connector allows you to charge your mobile devices.
- Standard features include a lap belt, a smart key, black side covers, and a battery and charger.
- Color panel sold separately.
450 mm, 500 mm
|Safe working load
No FAQ Found