Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron HEM7121 Standard Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is simple to use and comes with a 30-reading memory. It also includes indicators for irregular heartbeat, hypertension, and body movement.
For faster, more accurate, and more pleasant measurements, Enhanced Intellisense Technology automatically delivers the appropriate amount of pressure.
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
- Product Specification
• Intellisense TechnologyTM • One-Touch Operation for Ease of Use
It automatically applies the appropriate amount of pressure for more precise, quick, and pleasant measurements.
• 30 Reading Memory
With 30 memory slots, you may revisit the last 30 readings with the push of a button (med-lge).
• Cuff Wrapping Guide Indicator verifies that the cuff is properly wrapped around the user’s arm. • Indicator of Irregular Heartbeat
This monitor can detect an abnormal heartbeat (arrhythmia), which aids in early diagnosis*. An indication icon will emerge if an abnormal heartbeat is detected, prompting the user to seek medical attention. N.B. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose arrhythmia.
• Hypertension Indicator: Alerts you if your blood pressure reading is higher than the internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
• Body Movement Indicator: Alerts the user if anyone moves while the blood pressure is being measured.
• LCD Display
• Powered by 4 x AA Batteries
An AC adapter is an optional accessory.
Included in the box are the main unit, an arm cuff, an instruction booklet, and four AA batteries.
No FAQ Found