Royale Medical Chadwick Mini Lift Chair – Soft Touch Fabric
With completely integrated, independent motorised headrest, lumbar, backrest, and footrest adjustments and unique quad motor technology, the Chadwick Collection gives you maximum control over your comfort and placement requirements. The Chadwick Collection, which boasts a modern and beautiful design that complements all interior design aesthetics, was created with ergonomics and comfort in mind. Recommend for people who are 167cm/5’6″ or shorter.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
- To make getting out of the chair safe and simple, a soft vertical lift is used.
- Headrest, lumbar, backrest, and footrest adjustments are all completely independent thanks to a quad motor.
- All electrical parts are covered by a 2-year warranty, while the structure is covered by a 5-year warranty (see specs for additional details).
- 3 premium materials are available, each with different colour possibilities.
- Foam with multiple layers of the highest quality for maximum comfort and durability.
a backup power source for security.
- The chair may be returned to its neutral position with only one operation using the hand control’s special home button.
- The hand control has a USB connector for charging your electronic gadgets.
150 kg (330.6 lbs)
102 cm (40.2 inches)
75 cm (29.5 inches)
72 cm (28.3 inches)
|Armrest height (from floor)||
60.5 cm (23.8 inches)
|Seat height (from floor)||
44 cm (17.3 inches)
|Seat width (measured on sitting area)||
45 cm (17.7 inches)
|Seat depth (measured on sitting area)||
51 cm (20.1 inches)
|Max seat height (lifted)||
57 cm (22.4 inches)
|Backrest length (fully reclined)||
60 cm (23.6 inches)
|Max legrest height (lifted)||
52 cm (20.4 inches)
|Type of material||
Soft Touch Fabric
Soft Coffeebean Brown, Soft Indigo Blue
No FAQ Found