Theorem Concepts Kennington Lift Chair
Sit back, relax and enjoy your favourite movie on the Kennington: an exceptional lift chair designed for maximum style and comfort. As for as one of a kind chairs go, this one’s a keeper. The double seat lift chair features a lay-flat recliner with headrest and lumbar for unparalleled comfort and effortless power recline.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
If you’re looking for stylish lift chairs to purchase, look no further. This one-of-a-kind dual motor lay-flat recliner provides unparalleled comfort and effortless power recline – a perfect choice for you and a loved one, family member or friend.
With a contemporary and modern approach to traditional lift chair design, all Theorem Concept lift chairs boast 4 motor technology for multiple independent positions, and feature the unique combination of independent headrest and lumbar supports for ultimate functionality. The lift chair is operated using a multiple position hand wand with USB connectivity that is easy to use. You can rest in front of a movie, read, enjoy a hobby or a cup of tea (thanks to the cup holder and storage console), safe in the knowledge that this chair literally has your back.
The Theorem Concepts Kennington Lift Chair’s luxurious fabric comes in a stylish Stonewash colour (Gun Metal) that can take pride of place in any modern lounge room. Take control of your comfort, but do it in style without compromising on the aesthetics of your home.
|Maximum user weight||
Each Chair 158.7kg
- One of a kind duo seat design for two users
- Hidden cup holders and storage console in the centre of the chairs for easy storage
- Easy to use 4 motor multiple position hand wand with USB connectivity
- Weight capacity of 158.7kg
- Luxurious fabric in Stonewash (Gun Metal) colour
- Chair width of 1.93m, chair depth of 106.6cm and chair height of 106.6cm
- Seat width of 57.1cm and seat depth of 54.6cm
- Seat to floor measurement is 49.5cm
- Theorem chairs are endorsed by occupational therapists, NDIS supported and DVA approved