Aquatec Orca Standard Bath Lift
Designed with the user in mind, the Aquatec Orca Bath Lift provides a comfortable and straightforward bathing experience. With a stable and robust frame, reclining high back with contoured neck rest and maintenance-free actuator, it helps carers and users stay safe and comfortable.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
The Aquatec Bath Lift is more than your standard bath aid in washing. This electric bath chair’s ergonomic design helps to lower and lift the user in and out of the bath, reducing strain on the carer and preventing the risk of falls in the bathroom. It is designed to offer comfort, safety and reassurance to those most in need of support as they bathe.
The bath lift’s stable frame has reinforced scissors and based plate, which provides the utmost safety and absolute stability. The minimum seat height of just 60 mm allows plenty of room for a deeper and more relaxing bath. It has a backrest recline of up to 40 degrees to aid in comfortable washing and sits lower and further towards the back of the bath tub, delivering a good user experience.
The Orca incorporates increased leg room, ease of disassembly and an ergonomic floating hand control that fits securely in the hand and contains a highly efficient, light weight battery. It has wide side flaps which fold upwards as the seat lowers and a textured surface. Removable and machine washable covers make the bath lift easy to clean. It can also be disassembled into two parts for ease of storage and transport.
For a wide range of accessories for individual customisation, please get in touch to find out more.
|Max User Weight||
420 -1075 mm
|Min Seat Width||
|Max Seat Width||
|Min Seat Height||
|Max Seat Height||
The Invacare Orca Bath lifter key features:
- Maintenance free actuator which is powerful and quiet
- High backrest with contoured neckrest for integrated head support
- Superior backrest recline up to 40 degrees
- Product has removable, machine-washable covers for extra grip
- Optimised base plate which allows more space in a bathtub
- Quick release hand control so you can bath with ease
- Stable, robust frame and superior quality for relaxed bathing, with a firm grip on the sides of the bath and extra stability
- Auto unlock for quick removal from the bath
- Ergonomic floating hand control fits in the hand and is easy to grasp
- Patented, self-release suction cups that can be removed
- Max user weight of 140kg
- Bath seat depth is 59cm. It has wide custom-built side flaps which fold upwards as the seat lowers and a textured seating surface.
- Built to the highest design standards
For a wide range of accessories for individual customisation, please get in touch.
No FAQ Found