Theorem Concepts Marcos Lift Chair
The Theorem Concepts Marcos dual motor lift chair sets a new standard for relaxation, with the inclusion of an independent headrest, legrest and lumbar function, two discreet cup holders and an easy-to-use USB hand wand control. A great option for users who want to relax in style, and enjoy a standout amongst Theorem Lift Chairs.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
As a unique player in independent living equipment, Theorem Concepts Lift Chairs introduces a contemporary and modern approach to traditional lift chair design – offering customers independence and mobility without sacrificing luxury.
The Marcos lift chair is no exception. Like other theorem chairs, it boasts 4 motor technology for multiple independent positions (headrest, legrest and lumbar function), and include the unique combination of independent headrest and lumbar supports. This puts the user in complete control of their customised comfort. The chair also comes with hidden cup holders and a hand wand with USB connectivity, making it easy to operate and suitable to a wide range activities such as resting, watching TV or reading a book.
|Maximum user weight
- Four individual functions, including independent headrest, extra-wide legrest function and lumbar function
- Hidden cup holders
- Hand wand with USB connectivity operation
- Your choice of two distinctive colours
- Sliding arm rest
- Weight capacity is 158.7kg
- Seat width is 57.1cm and seat depth is 55.8cm
- Seat-to-floor height is 49.5cm
- Chair width is 88.9cm, chair depth is 105.4cm and chair height is 107.9cm