Configura Bariatric Lift Chair Twin Motor with Tilt
This bariatric power lift chair offers unparalleled adaptability and custom options. Designed to provide comfortable sitting for those with postural requirements, it helps reduce the formation of pressure ulcers and assists with standing and sitting. The higher position of the leg rest when raised is also ideal for easing swelling and circulation issues in the legs.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
A standout in bariatric recliners, The Configura tilt chair is designed with Duratek fabric and equipped with a 16” Tilt-in-Space function for high levels of comfort and usability. It offers great adjustability (in 3 different sizes) to ensure the chairs fits the user perfectly and provides maximum levels of comfort.
These custom lift chairs come with a Visco cushion that has a tilt feature, and a multi-adjustable pillow backrest for added comfort. Dual motor operation allows the independent adjustment of the leg-rest elevation and backrest recline for better movement and functionality.
The Configura bariatric chair lift is suitable for bariatric users, people at risk of pressure damage, people with current pressure damage (subject to a professional assessment from a healthcare practitioner) ambulant, semi-ambulant and non-ambulant users, people with neurological conditions, kyphosis, oedematous legs and/or fluid build-up.
The flat or vertical rise function of the bariatric chair lift is particularly suited to users with muscular dystrophy who need to lock knees before transferring.
|Maximum User Weight||
317 kg Dual Motor
|Floor to top of arms||
|Height to front of seat in rise||
|Height to back of seat in rise||
- 16” Tilt-in-Space function
- Independent backrest and leg-rest function – dual motor operation allows independent adjustment of the leg-rest elevation and backrest recline
- Adjustable depth and width
- Riser function
- Duratek fabric that is easy to clean
- Multi-adjustable pillow backrest
- Flat and vertical rise function
- Maximum user weight of 317kg
- 127kg leg-rest capacity
- Dual motor operation allows independent adjustment of the leg-rest elevation and backrest recline
- Two year warranty for bariatric lift chair
- Medium-high risk pressure relief as standard
- FREE medical health sheepskin and overbed table with every purchase
No FAQ Found