Kennington Twin Seat Dual Motor Lift Chair With Headrest and Lumbar ? Home Theater Recliners
Sit back, relax and enjoy your favourite movie on the Kennington: an exceptional dual motor chair designed for maximum style and comfort. As for as home theatre recliners go, this one’s a keeper. The chair with dual motor features a lay-flat recliner with headrest and lumbar for unparalleled comfort and effortless power recline.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
If you’re looking for stylish electric theatre recliners to purchase, look no further. This one-of-a-kind dual motor lay-flat recliner provides unparalleled comfort and effortless power recline – a perfect choice for you and a loved one, family member or friend.
With a contemporary and modern approach to traditional lift chair design, all Theorem Concept lift chairs boast 4 motor technology for multiple independent positions, and feature the unique combination of lumbar support and independent headrest for recliner chairs. The dual motor power recliner is operated using a multiple position hand wand with USB connectivity that is easy to use. You can rest in front of a movie, read, enjoy a hobby or a cup of tea (thanks to the cup holder and storage console), safe in the knowledge that this home theatre recliner literally has your back.
The Theorem Concepts Kennington Lift Chair’s luxurious fabric comes in a stylish Stonewash colour (Gun Metal) that can take pride of place in any modern lounge room. Take control of your comfort, but do it in style without compromising on the aesthetics of your home.
- One of a kind duo seat design for two users
- Hidden cup holders and storage console in the centre of the chairs for easy storage
- Easy to use 4 motor multiple position hand wand with USB connectivity
- Weight capacity of 158.7kg
- Luxurious fabric in Stonewash (Gun Metal) colour
- Chair width of 1.93m, chair depth of 106.6cm and chair height of 106.6cm
- Seat width of 57.1cm and seat depth of 54.6cm
- Seat to floor measurement is 49.5cm
- Theorem chairs are endorsed by occupational therapists, NDIS supported and DVA approved
No FAQ Found