VacuAide QSU 7314 – Quiet Suction Unit
The Vacu-Aide QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) is designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way. The first thing you notice about the QSU is how quiet it is especially when compared to many other competitive devices, yet the exceptional low noise does not compromise suction performance.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
DeVilbiss Healthcare provides unmatched safety and performance in airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, this reputable brand brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit with more than 50 precent reduction in sound.
The DeVilbiss Vacu Aide QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) performs effective airways suctioning in a safe, hygienic and comfortable way, with superior flow range and internal battery. Featuring a suctioning pressure range from 50 – 550 mmHg delivered at 27 l/min flow rate, the QSU is designed to suit most applications and meets the stringent ISO standards for field and transport use. A pulldown flap allows the care giver to easily view any contents in the canister. There are also openings for attaching the power supply and a transparent window to view the pressure set.
The high flow/high suction portable unit is easy to operate and clean, and comes with a personal carry bag for easy transportation if you are on the go. The bag also has convenient pockets to store the power supply and accessories. It has been designed so the DeVilbiss Vacu Aide QSU does not have to be removed from the bag to operate it. A smart choice for patients and home users who want reliability in care suction applications, combined with quiet operation and convenience – at the lowest price.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50 – 550 MmHg pressure range
- 27 l/min air flow
- Low sound level
- Innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter to prevent back flow
- Allows required suction pressure to be easily set and viewed
- Required pressure can be adjusted with the pressure gauge
- Easy to operate with flow regulator knob
- Built to ISO 10079-1 and meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines
- Suitable for neonate to adult users
- Integrated gauge and flow regulator for easy item use
- Comes with power cord, battery, collection jar, filter and 6 foot suction tubing
- Class II multi-voltage switch mode power supply, allowing operation on any AC voltage
- Additional features for the portable 7314P model
- Complete with 100 – 240 V power supply and 12 V DC car adaptor
- Can be operated discreetly inside the carry case
- Up to one-hour operation (internal battery runtime)
- QSU and its accessories sit neatly in the personal carry bag
- Bag has convenient pockets to store the power supply and accessories
- The case has been designed so the QSU does not have to be removed from the bag to operate it
- Pulldown flap allows the caregiver to easily view any contents in the canister. There are also openings for attaching the power and a transparent window to view the pressure set
No FAQ Found