Homecraft Aluminium Over Toilet Frame, with Seat
If toileting is difficult due to the lower position of the toilet, Homecraft’s over the toilet frame can help raise the height of the toilet seat to an optimum level. This makes personal care much easier, helping you live independently at home for longer.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
In some homes, the toilet may be positioned too low for those who have difficulty bending or lowering themselves, particularly those who have mobility limitations, or recovering from major surgery such as a hip replacement.
Homecraft’s adjustable height over toilet frame lifts the seat of the toilet higher to make toileting much safer and easier. As one of the few products that are 100% Australian Standards compliant approved, it comes with a seat, lid and sturdy armrests for added stability and safety. The seat and toilet seat lid clip off, making it easy to clean for good hygiene.
The toilet aid has push button height adjustment legs that grip to the floor, thanks to anti-slip rubber tips to keep you safe from falls, even if the floor gets wet. Made of aluminium that doesn’t rust, the seat is lightweight and easy to move into place by carers, making it convenient to use in your own home.
The toilet frame comes with a lifetime product warranty against rust and corrosion, and a 12 month warranty on faulty workmanship and defective parts.
The Homecraft over toilet frame features:
- Constructed from sturdy no rust aluminium
- Includes a lifetime toilet frame warranty against rust
- Armrests provide support when toileting for safety
- The removable plastic toilet seat and lid clip off to facilitate hygienic and easy cleaning
- Anti-slip rubber tips offer stability and steadiness, even on wet surfaces
- Includes support arms for toilet for added safety
- Easy push-button height adjustable legs on the toilet frame
- Uncoated internal sliding legs provide smooth and effortless adjustment while avoiding any chance of water leakage into the legs
- One of the very few toilet frames on the market to be 100% Australian Standards compliant approved.
- Reinforced frame uses 25mm tubing, (larger than other standard frames), enabling users to gain a firmer grip whilst making transfers
- Toilet frame legs have an adjustable height to suit different users