In some homes the toilet may be positioned too low for those who have difficulty bending or lowering themselves, particularly those who may be requiring or recovering from a hip replacement. Raising the height of the toilet seat makes toileting much safer & easier. The Home craft Aluminium Over Toilet Frame with a seat & lid, have arms for added stability, support & grip, while the legs are height adjustable.
Homecraft Aluminium Over Toilet Frame, With Seat
or 4 fortnightly payments of $31.25 with More info
Save $42.00 Off RRP
A+ Lifetime Product Warranty against rust and corrosion. 12 month warranty on faulty workmanship and defective parts.
|Weight with lid||3.4kg|
|Weight without lid||2.7kg|
|Seat Width (Between Arms)||450mm|
|Overall Width (Footprint)||550mm|
|Overall Depth (Footprint)||550mm|
|Seat Height Range||440 – 590mm|
|Armrest Height (Seat to Top of Handle)||180mm|
|Australian Standards Tested||100kg|
|Maximum User Weight||100kg|
|Height Clearance around Toilet||480mm|
|Height Clearance over Toilet||400 – 550mm|
- Assists transferring on & off the toilet. Constructed from sturdy no rust aluminium, this frame includes a lifetime warranty against rust.
- The plastic seat & lid clip off to facilitate hygienic & easy cleaning. The anti-slip rubber tips offer stability & steadiness even on wet surfaces.
- This aluminium over toilet frame is one of the very few on the market to be 100% Australian Standards compliant approved.
- Easy push button height adjustment legs. The uncoated internal sliding legs provide smooth & effortless adjustment whilst avoiding any chance of water leakage into the legs.
- The reinforced frame uses 25mm tubing, (larger than other standard frames), enabling users to gain a firmer grip whilst making transfers.