Pride Sportrider 3 Mobility Scooter
The Pride Sport Rider Mobility Scooter gets you around in comfort and style, at a top speed of 15km/h. This three-wheeled model offers superior stability while turning, plus a bright front and rear light, multi-adjust seating and full suspension. Don’t miss out on this standout in the Pride Mobility Scooter family.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Don’t compromise on comfort with the Pride Sport Rider Scooter. Riders can adjust their seating position in multiple ways as the chair comes with width and height-adjustable armrests, height-adjustable seat, and angle-adjust handlebars to accommodate different arm lengths.
The Sportrider will zoom to a top speed of 15km/h and features a powerful 3.5HP motor to handle the toughest terrain. ‘Harley-style’ handlebars and dashboard, single-hand drive controls and full digital display (including speedometer, odometer, temperature and clock) add that luxury touch, while powerful front and rear lights deliver on safety and huge 19″ tyres with 14″ alloy wheels provide unrivalled ground clearance at 13cm. One of the most exciting Pride Mobility Scooters for sale on the market today.
Some assembly may be required for this product; please refer to the instruction manual.
|Dimensions||165 × 78 × 112 cm|
2 years of warranty on the mobility scooter and 6 months on batteries.
Up to 10km/h
Up to 35km
12.7cm at shroud
- Stylish, sporty design that inspires confidence on the sidewalk
- Integrated digital display, showing both speed and distance travelled
- Rear storage lockable pannier box included with every model
- Plush rotating sports-style seat with a high back
- Advanced suspension system to reduce jarring
- Rear bumper for additional crash protection
- Adjustable twin mirrors on Pride Sport Rider mobility scooter
- Bright, precise LED controls with front and rear lighting
- Small turning circle for easy turning on sidewalks and in shops
- Manual handbrake for failsafe braking
- More than 45km (28 miles) of range on batteries
- Automatic safe-braking system
- Large footwell with anti-slip matting for safe alighting
- Hefty motorbike-style wheels for additional grip and control
- Anti-roll technology to prevent the scooter from rotating backward on steep inclines