Drive Medical Viper Mobility Scooter
The Drive Viper Mobility Scooter offers modern styling for those who value their independence. It comes with a host of excellent features, including modern state-of-the-art controls, one touch tiller adjustment, a comfortable rotating seat, pneumatic tyres and suspension for an enjoyable ride, a maximum range of 48kms and delta bars.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
If you’re after a thoroughly modern medical scooter that is a comfortable and reliable ride, the Drive Viper Scooter is a mobility equipment great option.
The Drive Medical mobility scooter comes with a host of excellent features. State-of-the-art controls and one touch hydraulic tiller adjustment makes it easy to drive, while a comfortable rotating seat, all round suspension and delta bars provides comfort and a smooth ride. It’s also customisable to you, with angle adjustable arm rests and a reclining facility.
This product is suitable for a wide range of activities, from going to the local shops to going on trips. You’ll be confident when it comes to your safety too, thanks to safety features such as additional hand-operated cable brake and an anti-roll back system that prevents the scooter from rolling backwards on hills. A standout amongst Drive mobility scooters that you’ll love for years to come. 2 x 12v 75ah platinum gel batteries included.
|Maximum User Weight||
2 x 75AH Gel Batteries (Batteries will install in the scooter when dispatch)
2 years of warranty on the mobility scooter and 6 months on batteries.
- Maximum speed of 12kph
- Twin 2A USB ports
- Maximum range of 48kms
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- Ground clearance of 5 inches
- 14-inch stylish alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride
- State-of-the-art controls
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- One touch hydraulic tiller bar adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- Delta bars as standard
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are angle adjustable and flip up for easy transfers
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Rear anti-tip wheels feature as standard
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Large seat back storage pocket for storing essentials
- Additional hand operated cable brake for added safety
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 2 x 12v 75ah platinum gel batteries included
- Maximum user weight is 160kg
- LED display with front and rear lights
- After purchase service available
Drive Medical Viper Mobility Scooter Brochure - Download