Invacare Softform Premier Mattress
High Risk. Equipped with a suite of features that ensures durability, sustained high degree of protection against tissue damage for the patient and an ingeniously designed insert pad.
The Softform Premier mattress really does provide exceptional pressure reduction and comfort.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
With sidewall support and non-flip (horizontal rotate only) facility, the mattress reduces the demand for manual handling and makes movement of the mattress easier when in use.
Covered in a PU, vapour permeable, two-way stretch cover that is waterproof and has welded seams, the foam core is protected by a fully enclosed zip. The zip facilitates easy access into the mattress interior for audit inspections.
- Two-way stretch PU (Poly Urethane) waterproof cover – Provides excellent recovery and durability. Helps to reduce shear and friction forces.
- High frequency welded seams and zip – Reduces risk of fluid ingress
- Deep contoured insert pad for enhanced pressure area care – Maximise body contact area and optimises pressure reduction
- Double-coated PU sides -Reduces potential for physical damage
- Top cover is fully detachable – Aids inspection and allows easy removal for washing. Also facilitates a cost benefit of allowing the replacement of individual parts rather than the whole mattress.
COLOUR = Fuchsia
FOAM WARRANTY = 8 years
COVER WARRANTY = 4 years
4 years on cover – 8 years on foam