Overbed Table – Gas Lift
This new overbed table features a gas lift mechanism which allows easy and controlled height adjustment of the table. By simply releasing the adjustment lever, the table can be lowered or brought higher with one hand, making it easier for you to do everyday tasks.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Cobalt Health’s gas lift table allows you to easily control the height of the table with one hand. By simply releasing the adjustment lever, you can lower or raise the surface without too much effort. The gas table’s modern design also comes in a cream wood grain table top style or beech laminate, giving it a natural and stylish finish that matches your furniture.
The over bed lift table comes with a wide C-base frame which provides terrific stability, while also being large enough to fit around the widest of lift or recliner chairs. The overbed tables also feature easy-swivel lockable castors, making it easy to move the table to where you want it.
Cobalt Health gas table products are designed to be low-maintenance, reliable, sturdy and built to last – with consideration for cost effectiveness. If you have limited mobility or are recovering from surgery, a table over bed is a great way to ensure you can continue to do everyday things such as eating meals, drinking coffee, working on a laptop, reading or watching an iPad with ease and convenience.
To see our independent living items and other quality products, please browse our website. For information about warranty period, overbed table assembly or more details about this item, our product specialists are happy to help.
This gas lift overbed table features:
- Gas lift height adjustment
- One-touch height adjustment
- Lift overbed table frame has a wide C-base profile that fits under furniture, around furniture legs, and around lift chairs to be used as a chair table or couch table
- High quality powder coated steel frame
- Overbed table design features two lockable castors
- Table top available in beech or cream wood grain laminate finish
- Beech wood grain table top matches with furniture
- Meets regulatory requirements for your peace of mind
- Minimum height is 730mm
- Maximum table height is 1000mm
- Table top size: 790 x 390 mm
- C-Frame Base external size: 890 x 440 mm
- C-Frame Base internal size: 810 x 400 mm
User Manual - Download
No FAQ Found