Airtec 7.5 Alternating Pressure Mattress
Suitable for users with medium to high risk of developing pressure sores and injuries, the AirTec 7.5 Alternating Pressure Mattress is an advanced full replacement mattress designed for comfort, featuring 5 inch alternating cells and a 2.5 inch foam base. The total height of the mattress is only 190mm, which is an added benefit when using a floorline bed, as the risk of acquiring injury from falls is much lower.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
Alternating mattresses can be a helpful solution for those who have a medium to high risk of developing pressure sores and injuries, compared to traditional memory foam. The AirTec 7.5 Alternating Mattress from Cobalt Health is an advanced option which is designed to be reliable, low-maintenance and built to last.
The mattress features advanced, whisper-quiet digital pump operation featuring intelligent control – one of the quietest available on the market. It is made up of 17 interconnected 5 inch cells which operate in an A/B pattern, on top of a 2.5 inch foam base layer. Individual cells have alternating inflation and deflation. In alternating mode, pressure is periodically redistributed throughout the body in order to mimic natural sleep movement patterns, and to avoid long term pressurisation of tissue which can cause pressure injury.
The cover of the overlay mattress is a stretch TPU material which is breathable and vapour permeable, yet water resistant. This reduces shear and provides a high Moisture Vapour Transfer Rate (MVTR), which further reduces the risk of pressure sores.
The blue cover is easily removed for laundry with a wrap-around covered waterfall zip. The mattress features a manual CPR pull strap to quickly deflate the mattress in an emergency, and is fire retardant. The total height of the mattress is only 190mm, which is an added benefit when using a floorline bed, as the risk of acquiring injury from falls is much lower.
Single, King Single
The Cobalt Health Airtec 7.5 Alternating Pressure Mattress features:
- Full mattress replacement system with 5 inch alternating cells and a 2.5 inch foam underlay
- Advanced, whisper-quiet digital pump operation featuring intelligent control – one of the quietest available on the market
- Easy to set up and use, only patient weight required
- Static or alternating modes, adjustable cycle times in alternating mode
- Offers a seat inflate mode in either static or alternating – increases pressure in cells in sacrum area for greater support when sitting upright in bed
- Water resistant yet vapour permeable and breathable stretch TPU cover – has a high Moisture Vapour Transfer Rate and decreases shear
- Fire retardant cover
- Emergency CPU rapid deflate pull tag
- Available in single and king single sizes
User Manual - Download
No FAQ Found