The Invacare Pegasus Pro Mobility Scooter
Drive in comfort, safety and reliability – and enjoy added performance – with a Pegasus Pro mobility scooter. This product is ideal for longer trips into town or afternoons driving around the park with your grandchildren. Whatever you need, the Pegasus scooter has your back.
- Product Specification
- Product Enquiry
- Ask A Question
The new ergonomically designed Invacare Pegasus Pro mobility scooter is a powerful upgrade to our standard Pegasus Metro model. With enhanced battery performance, superior suspension, ergonomic steering and an on-board electronic speed reduction system, it is an ideal option for any user who needs that extra performance combined with a safe and comfortable driving experience.
The advanced suspension system on the Pegasus mobility scooter has been designed to deliver a better performance and provide a smoother ride over a large variety of surfaces and terrains. so you’ll have no trouble getting out in the community. It also features a powerful motor and 12 inch pneumatic tyres to ensure that no matter where you are, you can get where you need to go.
The Invacare Pegasus features an on-board electronic speed reduction system that automatically reduces speed round bends, ensuring you can confidently make safe, comfortable manoeuvres. A two-step disengaging lever also prevents the scooter from free-wheeling if it is knocked out of drive mode.
To protect the longevity of your mobility scooter, the electronics and motor have additional protection to guard against water and corrosion, guarding the vital workings of the scooter against any unnecessary malfunctions. This is an ideal choice for any user who value their freedom, safety and comfort.
2 x 75AH AGM
2 years of warranty on the mobility scooter and 6 months on batteries.
|Maximum carrying load||
|Maximum Range on full charge||
The Pegasus electric scooter features:
- Advanced suspension system for a better performance, featuring double wishbone suspension for a smooth ride on a wider range of terrains
- 12 inch pneumatic tyres
- Maximum range of up to 52km
- Fully rotating lockable seat
- automatic speed reduction system for safe manoeuvres
- Two-step disengaging lever to prevent free-wheeling if scooter is knocked out of drive mode
- Max weight capacity for the mobility scooter is 160kg
- Ergonomically designed with a driving unit width of 650mm and total length of 1320mm
- Ground clearance for mobility scooter is 100mm
- Max driving speed for mobility scooter is 10km/h
- Battery capacity is 2 x 12 V/75Ah (C20) AGM
- Clear and bright brake lighting warns people when the scooter is slowing down
- Finite tiller movement, so you can easily adjust the tiller with a lever to suit your needs
- New tiller design on the mobility scooter includes an LCD display which shows your speed, distance, temperature, time and battery gauge so you can feel safe and informed during use
- high back ergonomic seat with slide for comfort and support
- rear carry bag as an optional choice for users
- Seat depth is 470mm
- Walking stick holder and drink holder
- USB charging adapter and smart phone holder
- Lockable rear storage box
- Steel bumper bars
- Visibility flag
- Sheepskin seat cover